Experience the El Camino Real Paddling Trail! Our most popular kayak and canoe trip and one of the best things to do in Bastrop!
COOL SUMMER EVENINGS
- Solo Kayak
- Tandem Kayak Seats 2 people
- Canoe Seats 2 people
El Camino Rea’l Paddle Trail After Hours
Check in between 5pm and 5:30pm
Launch right from our location at Fisherman’s Park.
Spend 2.5 – 3 hours on the water.
Arrive at the Colorado River Refuge where you will exit the river.
Scheduled shuttle pick up at 8pm. If you miss the shuttle your group will be charged a $50 fee for a 2nd shuttle run.
- 6 river miles
- 2.5 – 3 hours on the water
- Put-in: Bastrop River Co / Fisherman’s Park
- Take-out: Colorado River Refuge
- Shuttle service included
- Life jacket
- Shuttle Service
- Dry Box for your phone (one per group)
Minimum age 10 years old